Struggling to meditate today? Feeling anxious? This meditation is designed precisely for those moments when relaxation seems impossible.
You can support Steven here https://thankyousteven.com
Length of the Meditation:
To be determined (you may want to insert the length here).
“A Meditation for When Relaxation Seems Impossible” is a lifeline for those times when you’re feeling particularly anxious, agitated, or resistant to the very idea of meditation. This practice aims to meet you where you are, guiding you gently toward a state of increased calm and mindfulness, no matter how impossible it might seem at the outset.
List of Benefits:
- Provides immediate relief for acute anxiety or agitation
- Offers a gentle entry point for those resistant to meditation
- Helps shift your mental state from agitation to calm
- Builds mindfulness skills, even when they seem most elusive
- Guides you to accept your emotional state without judgment
Time of Day:
Best for moments when you’re feeling overwhelmed, anxious, or highly agitated.
All levels. Designed to be an accessible tool for moments when you’re finding it difficult to relax or meditate.
- Find a space where you won’t be disturbed for the duration of the meditation.
- Sit or lie down in a comfortable position.
- If using headphones, ensure the cable is safely away from your neck.
- Close your eyes and give yourself permission to let go, even just a little.
- A quiet and private space
- Headphones (optional, but if used, ensure the cable is safely positioned)